PL

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It was so helpful to me, I had the knee joint pain and it helped me to improve my walking. The benefits of this take pain away and makes you walk as usual. The package was well packed. I am of 46 years and I feel it is good for all ages. The quality is so good and ingredients I find it easy. The taste is good but the tablet is little too big for to swallow. My body easily absorption it. I feel very good in connective tissue and cartilage Hats off to Iherb

d6596cd3-758f-472b-bd55-275173b02391
7ca67efe-bb69-4924-a33f-4e63b0ea226b
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is a quality supplement for joint support. I have less pain when I take it. It has a good blend of ingredients that work well together to help with arthritis. I am happy to see the benefits and I will buy it again. I alternate this with collagen powder every 3 months so I am not taking the same supplement all year round. If you found this review helpful, please Like it. Thanks!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I have only been taking it for a few days & already notice a difference in hip pain, foot pain & swelling. I have MS so every bit of improvement gives me hope for a brighter future. Can't wait to see the results after a couple months. The quality is excellent & the value is amazing. Fast shipping as well. The ingredient are everything to help a lot of the problems I'm having.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great supplement for joint support. Both me and my mom used it, though not regularly, but I think that it helped us both. If tablets is your prefered way of taking this kind od supplements feel free to try this one. I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Excellent composition with Chondroitin, Glucosamine and MSM, including turmeric, which is the most studied anti-inflammatory known to man. This composition is a Perfect Blend needed for joints. Recommend you try it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The quality is decent and the price was reasonable. I experienced improvements with joint discomforts after the 3rd day of using. The taste is tolerable. Would definitely purchase again.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have bought for my mom because she has a problem with knee. She doesn’t have pain in knee and feels really better! She takes 3pills per day

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

As we age, we need to start taking joint support to support our bones joints...tablets are easy to swallow, and so far so gd...