PL

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Great quality and benefits!

These chews are really high quality and they're soft and easy for my dog to eat. Plus, he loves the taste even though he can sometimes be picky. The ingredients are full of benefits, they use a type of L-carnitine, which is really helpful to incorporate into the diet. I'm glad to have found this product as my dog gets older, I want to make sure he has protection for his heart and vitality! We're both very happy with Wonder Paws!

3c7b5f98-ca45-4526-8ab0-b0a523072043
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have an 8 years old female golden retriever. I use this with a serving of 3 chews per day and I already see an improvement in her weight after just 3 weeks. She is also happier and with more energy as she is playing with other dogs again! The taste must be great as it smells like beef but it doesn't stick to my fingers. This goes to her diet now.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is a great heart supplement for dogs that includes coq10 and taurine. My vet recommend giving my dog coq10 for heart support. He loves the taste and smell of these cardio chews. I feel these heart chews are giving my dog more energy and providing overall support for his daily life. Made in USA and fantastic quality.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Great product! Arrived withint an acceptable timeframe, great packaging, no problems with the order and my dog loves it. Amazing! His skin and his furr have improved a lot since he started taking it and he seems to love the taste of this.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

my doggie is love to eat and it was good for packing and eating. it helps心血管支持

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great heart supplement for my dogs that they love to eat. Quality ingredients make this a go to supplement for my two pups.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Dog loves it; hope his heart does too.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good cardiovascular support supplement, ordered as an alternative to Now Pets Cardiovascular Support which was out of stock. It also contains the amino acids taurine and l-carnitine, coenzyme 10, hawthorn. I give three things to my dog weighing about 50 kg, she really liked the taste. We get 3 pieces for exactly a month of admission.

84f68483-c0fc-472c-a8ca-4fccd841a5a4
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Bought to protect the heart of the dog at home, the snacks should be easier to feed