PL

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I am so happy that I found this here. The packaging is so big, I didn't expect the size to be big at the price I bought. Tastes really like real sugar, first time to try. Now, I am not guilty to eat dessert and drink my shake with this as it is vegan and gluten free 8 grams carb per 2 tsp. serving Not bag especially when you are on diet. Now I don't need to miss sugar in my recipe.

15e57eef-0ed7-445a-831f-7667d3d62936
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

this is great quality and a good sized packet for the price the taste is beautiful.lt tastes how sugar used to taste 60 years ago. The ingredients sugar tastes pure.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

great sugar and big package for this, great sugar add in the kitchen to have. more minerals than cane sugar when use in ferment goods

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

great and exact sugar i want to use for baking banana bread. thanks for this brand. i like their white honey too! :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Turbinado Sugar has a subtle caramel flavor and is darker than Demerara so I love it on top of sour cream.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

i mixed it with surcant to not feed the kefir too many molasses, seems to work.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Excellent but won’t buy if no discount as the prices going up ridiculously in the past few years.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Love this brand. This brand also more expensive to get from local markets, so this is great value. Organic and great for baking. I feel safe feeding this to my kids.