Page 1 - Reviews - Vital Proteins, Collagen Creamer, Coconut, 10.3 oz (293 g) - iHerb
PL

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I have tried quite a few collagen creamer brand, and man I think this is by far the tastiest one I have ever had! Its so good on its own and I have also tried it with a teaspoon of honey, its ever better! Cant get enough. I go to bed looking forward to have this in the morning!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I read lots of reviews on collagen. Many said there was a fishy taste. This one is amazing and no weird aftertaste. Tastes just like an essence of coconut and nothing more. I mix it in a little hot coffee to dissolve the powered well then add the rest of my coffee and milk. Would buy this over and over again.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

its the first time a bought this because i cant drink milk its not good for a person that taking antibiotics for acne vulgaris so i have to drink without milk and to aware for yeast infection i like the taste

5ef7f143-e8e5-4656-813f-2659d36ec06d
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Probably one of the better tasting brands among the collagen powders- and one with an extremely good nutritional profile but I really don’t understand why this calls itself a creamer considering the fact that it certainly does not mean that you don’t need to add milk to your coffee or tea! The coconut flavour is so subtle it might as well not be there at all that said it does add a very pleasant richness to my tea. However I find a full scoop to be unpalatable (this is an animal product after all) and so I divide it up across the day

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I tried this only once, Luckily I didn’t experience any stomach issues and no overpowering taste. I was able to use it as a coffee creamer too, it absorbed well. Try to mix this with a little bit of room-temperature water prior to adding hot liquid. However, I’d say if you don’t like the feeling of greasy food, this might bother you a bit. But, practice makes perfect, no?

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love this, give me great energy better than any creamer i tried before. Best way to use it is to dissolve with little bit of hot water before adding coffee. Taste is good.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

this coconut Cremer is no less then wonderful very very tasty with a quality collagen which makes my skin glow and my hair grow so Mach longer

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I use 1 scoop mixed with some water to add into my ice black coffee every morning and it’s so delicious! I use a mini blender though to make it frothy and smooth. Absolutely delicious with no aftertaste!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Its desolving a bit slower in warm (not hot)bevarages and if you dont drink it immediately, it gets an ugly taste and structure. Beside that ok quality . I will buy the regular Vital proteins next time,not creamer

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love other products of this brand, and maybe expected too much. It does not feel like milk or creamer in coffee. It brings some oily consistence and “soapy” taste to coffee. Very strange. Generally so-so.