PL

Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Good

Help with digestion after four hours I felt the tea works. But definitely have to follow the instruction on the box First steep for one to two minutes the first five days or so and then later increase it because it’s Effective. I don’t know about the weight loss yet but I definitely feel lighter.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I’ve tried the other teas from this brand and it works as promised. Provides cleansing to your colon as the ingredient ‘senna’ works like a laxative. Effects are mild and tolerable

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

fast package delivery, product is great as usual quality I'd good. just the right size ingredients have long expiry date I use this product often because I tastes good

Posted on May 16, 2022

Tea really works to improve your metabolism and lose weight. One cup before going to bed works excellent. And taste is not bad. All natural ingredients, caffeine free!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Love this tea! Great quality, tasty, caffeine free and Works like a treat for when you are a little constipated. Will buy another one soon and maybe try the other types.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have tried this product before & it really helps. It is highly recommended & I love it. 👍

ece1cd18-4c9b-4b94-a93c-59b6a303ad65
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

good taste and easy to drink. help to go toilet .it’s a sugar free tea and i will drink it in the afternoon/ after dinner. i don’t feel any caffeine

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Taste of this tea is acceptable. First time drinking this tea, not sure of its effectiveness yet. Have to monitor

fb84850f-20ab-4dea-be9a-4adf54a79794
Posted on Mar 22, 2021

i love this tea. i take it once a week at night. it doesn't give me discomfort during my sleep and in the morning it helps me flush out those toxins and unnecessary in my tummy. it will help you loose weight and remove the bloated tummy. i also love the fact that it won't ruin your day by having discomfort, you will only feel in the morning that you want to flush out like normal and that's it. it will help you have a regular flush. the ingredients are also good, all natural.