PL

POIE85
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Works great as a temporary hair dye

If you do not like or your lazy to dye your hair often but want to shade some grey/white hairs, you would want to buy this product as it can shade those grey/white hairs and works like a conditioner. It kills two birds with one stone. It’s very handy indeed and you don’t not need to leave it on for like 30 minutes to an hour like those normal hair dye. Just treat it like a normal conditioner and it will do the trick but of cause don’t expect the color to last like a normal hair dye. It is moisturizing and smells good! Would definitely recommend this product. I do not use this daily and I use it when I need to shade those grey/white hairs!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

smell great. Non oily. Hair shines!!! Hair feels so smooth and light. Does not make my hair limp. Does what it says.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Have used other products from this company. Satisfied. Especially volume and price. Sedeni does not paint over, it shades a little, but in general, it gives a shade, shine, softness to the hair, which can help you not dye your hair with chemicals for a longer time. Satisfied, reklmendu .. between staining, a cool tool.

Posted on May 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

We purchase to prevent fading of hair color. After shampooing, towel dry and rub into hair and leave for about 5 minutes. It has a beautiful calm brown color and gives it a glossy appearance. However, I think it can't be helped in terms of ingredients, but it has a strong odor (because it is a real colorant) and it is irritating, so I think that those with weak skin need to be careful. I would also like to try the transparent type.

Posted on May 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

After using the conditioner, my hair became brighter, I liked the shade. It was also well combed before styling, became soft and silky. Of the minuses, after three days there was a feeling of a dirty head, although I usually wash my head once a week. Who helped the review I will be grateful for the like.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It smells good, the quality and ingredients are good, and the size is just right for me. The packaging was good and the delivery was fast.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Sedena does not paint over, it shades a little, but in general, it gives a shade, shine, softness to the hair, between colorings, a cool tool.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I didn’t notice the wow effect, only my hands are very painted and the scalp in a green tint, it doesn’t take gray hair.

Posted on May 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Bought it for my mother, looking forward to the effect