PL

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
מצוין!

Its v good like water. My skin is Peeled off the first day I tried this w out any cream. But when i put after cream its good. Not very hydrated The Disadvantage I just started using and I'm already half a bottle and hard If my comment help u press like

728b09cf-df01-4379-809d-89a9e28418b0
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This product easily and quickly absorbed into my skin leaving my face gooey and hydrated. I have been using this product for a few weeks and have noticed a tremendous difference in my skin. As someone who is acne prone on my forehead, I appreciate that this product did not irritate or worsen my breakouts. PLUS! The ingredients are actually phenomenal AND there’s no crazy scent or any at all. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality and the packaging. I highly recommend this product to anyone. ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive skin.

0d6a2e03-416c-4e88-a9f7-b1a8ceb4760d
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I'm using this dbl ha serum for 10 days now and am loving it! The texture is a thick consistency, but it absorbs quick, is non-tacky, and fragrance free, great for scent sensitives like me, and gentle. I add it in just after a primary serum I use, and it bumps it up so nicely. Used twice per day on my combo skin keeps me going all day long. I like that it plays so great with others, so adding it to my routine is a non-issue. I've noticed softer, more hydrated skin, and I've no doubt with continued use, I'll see even better results. The quality, size of the 30ml bottle, and benefits I get from the added ha make purchasing this well worth it, and it has eco-friendly packaging. At my age, I need every little bit of help I can get!

ddc2b2dc-67e2-4066-a217-fd5d0536db7a
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

First off i would like to say that i absolutely love that this is for all skin types. When i started using this my skin had been feeling a little on the dry side and it brought back the hydration i was looking for. It definitely left my skin look plump and glowing. Im 37 and those fine lines and wrinkles were definitely starting to show just a tad. Once i started this serum they slowly started to reduce especially when having makeup on. I highly recommend this little bottle of magic.

d11a4a19-56d4-4763-a4b6-0b4032b6d8a3
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love this serum and my skin loves it as well. It quickly absorbs on skin and feel lifted and cool. It gives so much hydration on my skin that I super love because my skin tends to dry especially during this winter season. I love the texture that is lightweight and fragrance-free.

059c4a45-2b03-4fe1-8965-06147d0f4a6f
5e45c469-93b7-4221-8d44-a549eb094f91
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is my first time to use hyaluronic serum and I was surprised by how thick it was compared to other serums I have tried. I looked at some videos on youtube and you're supposed to apply toner before it so that your skin has moisture and the serum will then trap the moisture in your skin. Good stuff! After applying (I use 4 drops), I can really feel that my face is moisturized. I then finish with moisturizer. This serum doesn't have a scent.

48409281-5b75-4971-9c07-19b4a9cdf8b8
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Have to mention this again, I love the packaging, so natural and premium looking. As for the serum itself, I have oily skin and I can only use light serums or my face will break out. So far no harsh effects on my face and I can feel that it's supple

2bf386f5-30ee-4666-8442-453550315c17
6bf53ede-2fae-4bc2-a7ee-7b82e8de2a80
da013a8b-1bb9-425c-b6a7-f0f58be0d2cc
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This serum feels great for my skin. Ive been using it every night as part of my face routine and it's really brightened up my skin. I feel more dewy and smooth too. The serum feels like great quality. It has a very neutral scent actually, which I think is great.

06588ce1-de60-4c6f-a55e-3d3ed2dd863f

I had planned on using this serum after my mud mask but it's so amazingly gentle I decided to use it after my nightly face wash. The consistency is perfect. I love the smell and the way it's absorbed. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Just silky smooth and its winter. I recommend this for all skin types. I have super sensitive skin and have absolutely no negative reaction; just 100% positive.

83ac4f92-7824-4160-bf42-71285b4e027a
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Very impressed with this serum! It is very hydrating and it absorbed with ease. It did not have a strong scent, it honestly did not have any scent hardly at all. I have use other sermons that are comparable and I preferred the tree to tub brand! It was moisturizing but did not feel greasy.

ad5042ae-e51c-4ecf-b622-392bea6ee1c3