PL

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Liquid iodine

Iodine can be taken by mouth or on skin. I draw a # pattern on my inner wrist every 3 days with the iodine and it absorbs well as a supplement. You can also use this method and see how fast it absorbs to assess for deficiency. Please leave a thumbs up if this review was useful :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I wanted an effective iodine as part of my "keep COVID away" protocol ,and iHerb provided it. I highly recommend the TPCS,Iosol Formula, as Iosol is the recommended form of Iodine! And the price is right. BTW, one of the most wonderful features of iHerb.com is that they list all ingredients AND all other ingredients."

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I used to take Lugol's iodine many years ago, but recently when I wanted to get it again, the old site that I used to buy from no longer ships to my country. I go on iHerb to search, and come across this. So I ordered it and after taking it, I can say this is no different from the good old Lugol's iodine that I took many years back. Tastes the same, feels the same. And it is a great alternative and packaged well. You don't need to take it every day, but 1-2 drops every few days is perfectly reasonable. Your overall health will improve because iodine is a much needed mineral that we don't get of these days when you consider our processed and blanched foods, originating from poor soil. Iodine is a much needed nutrient; just don't go crazy on it, and you will be fine.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I've used this product in two occasions with two month difference and there was a boost in my energy level. I started from 1 drop in glass of water, then next week increased to 2 drops, until I got to 10 drops. After using 10 drops for a week I made a break of 1 month.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have used this for years. We all need iodine and this is to add a couple drops to a drink and have necessary iodine. According to Dr Brownstein’s Iodine book is full of excellent information about this essential dietary supplement. I will buy again and really appreciate iHerbs great shipping.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

BEST iodine ever!!! Find a dosage protocol to meet your needs as most of us are very deficient and it takes time to build up to good levels. WOMEN especially need iodine for proper hormone production and iodine is actually stored in breasts and ovaries and helps precent cysts and other issues.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I use in a solution as a nasal spray at the onset of sinus headaches and find that the headache usually disappears quickly. Also take in water as a drink. High quality iodine.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Iosol is great thyroid support for those of us who are on the low end of the normal range of thyroid function. Finally started losing weight again - taking this daily.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Versatile. I mix a drop in a water to drink to top up iodine. Use it as disinfectant for surfaces or on body- in water or neat. Kills various pathogens. Doesn’t stain as much as other iodine types