PL

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Thorne are leaders!

This company is amazing! I can't believe how much better I feel after taking these vitamins. My skin looks great, my energy levels are up, and I just feel overall healthier. The flavonoids are a great addition and make these capsules even more effective. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a high-quality vitamin supplement.

One of the coolest supplements on the platform. The ingredients are of quality and the price is affordable. it is a pity that this vitamin is not always available because this means taking another brand with not exceptional ingredients like this brand. Vitamin C is miraculous for many processes within your body, I will not list them here but it is a necessary vitamin for our body. If it is available I suggest you take advantage of it because I turned to another brand and did not find it as interesting as this one. I wish you to find your happiness, because believe me, it exists.

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I'm generally not certain how to let know if an enhancement functions admirably when I'm feeling fine. I requested this one in the wake of going through a ton of surveys and searches on the grounds that I've been ignoring my wellbeing and it's negatively affecting me truly. I feel drained, depleted, consistent cerebral pains, dry skin, and simply an entire rundown of something else. The two or three days I took this, I quickly feel somewhat more energy and truly better. I've just been requiring one case a day, and I'm feeling greatly improved since. Resting better, eating better. It most certainly helps, obviously you need to supplement it with a decent every day plan and adjusted eating routine.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Excellent quality vitamin C. Easy to take capsules and high potency. After doing some research I found that Vitamin C is most effective when it includes flavonoids. I specifically chose this formula as it does not contain rose hips like many do. Rose hips can have some negative side effects that I did not want to risk. This has become my go to supplement for immunity and I take it with Quercetin for maximum results. Very happy with Thorne product and trust the quality of their ingredients.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Quality and absorption must be the most amazing thing because I spend over a week sick and FIRST DAY I started taking this and zinc from the same brand, my throat soreness went away!!! I was still but stuffy BUT hey, I can’t recommend enough. Also I’ve been feeling better on the morning, more energy and I don’t fall asleep on the train on my way to work anymore.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I'm seeing that we should be taking Vitamin C all over the place! Vitamin C helps your immune system so its pretty important right now with rona out and about. I feel good using a lower dose of 500 mg as some are very very high! Thorne is a trusted brand and one of the top as far as safety and ingredients. I found the capsule size a big large so it might not work for everyone, but I was ok with them personally.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have many problems taking vitamins. My stomach is sensitive, but this one I can take! I feel it has really helped improve my overall health.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This brand makes a high quality products. And this vitamin C always helps me to raise my immunity and get healthy. I prefer this to ester- C forms because there's no calcium inside so I'm not afraid to use it often.