PL

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Good

Gave it 4 since it seems to help me with IBS issues but the price is way too steep for me, There are other brands that delivers and are cheaper. Thorn is a good company but tends to cost more , at times like now this is just a pass for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's a much bigger jar than I thought. I have been adding half spoon to my kid's juice for a week. She doesn't notice it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is really expensive, but I feel it has been helping me in fixing my leaky gut. It also has no taste so I can just put some scoop in my soup or juice and consume it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Such a quality product. This l-glutamine supplement really helped improve digestion as well as recover more easily from training/workouts. The powder form is better than capsules if you're looking to consume larger quantities. It also doesn't taste like anything, so it is easy to drink.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have crohns and this was recommended. To say it was life changing is an understatement. If you have any form of IBD/IBS talk to your doctor about this. It has changed my life.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Seems good quality but taste is gross. Taste ‘cheesy’ but not in a good way. Definitely need juice or mixed in smoothie to hide taste. Everyone is different some people say it has no taste.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

L-glutamine is an amino acid that supports a healthy intestinal lining and immune function, easy to drink, helps my gut healing.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

L-Glutamine saved my leaky gut! And this one from Thorne is hands down the best