PL

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
White Chocolate the Winner!

Hard to find a 20g protein bar with delicious white chocolate but this is it! I also have IBS and I have zero GI issues with this one unlike others I have tried. Actually look forward to my workouts even more now as I get to get my protein down in such an enjoyable way.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

These are one of my favorites of all the Think! high protein bars. I like that these have the right balance of not-too-sweet, and don't have any of the weird tastes that other sugar substitutes have. I often eat these instead of breakfast, since I'm not usually that hungry in the morning. It keeps me going to lunch.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Their services is very impressive, product is awesome and fast shipping services as well , i recommend this seller and product to purchase more excellent product. just try one time atleast . wow , really appreciate for resolving my case and send proper product to me WOW Excellent Good Awesome #1 Product and service ##### quality Awesome ingredient : Very fresh taste: delicious size: Wow composition: nice package: lite

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I went to a local grocery store and bought a bunch of different high quality protein bars with good ingredients to try out. I am doing a lot of training, and I needed something simple I could take with me to eat between fitness classes. This was one of my favorites, but the store didn't have them in a package with multiple bars, (only singles) so I bought them here. I'm not really a white chocolate person, but I think that is why I like these over other flavors that never really quite taste like they say they will. I would recommend them.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Not their best one but still good taste, great texture like the others. Nutritional value is good and in general the quality of the product is up to par with what you would expect out of a good protein bar. Although think! protein bars are a bit cheaper per box since they have only 10 in each box instead of the usual 12, I still would have liked to have a 12 per box option.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I Think! ;) This is one of the best protein bar brands sold on iHerb It’s very tasty, has great texture and is very filling too. Used mostly for thru hikes and serves that purpose very well.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Love this product - quality is the best, tastes well, ingredients are healthy for you. If like the size and the fact it has very low sugar level.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great Product. I can't have caffeine so the white chocolate is perfect for me. I often have one for breakfast. They taste great and are very filling. The quality is good and they arrive in the mail in great condition.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The expiry date is next year may to august for the 3 boxes of think protein bars in different flavors. Arrived in good condition and the taste is good. Delivery is about 4-5 days Think its better to review purchases or orders in one go instead of having to review 3 times