PL

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I couldn’t find this particular blend anywhere. IHerb was there with the brand I wanted with an excellent price. I love this tea - the perfect way to start a morning. The leaves are leaves, not powder or broken up bits. Tea enthusiasts, go with this brand ! High quality,exceptional ingredients.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is an excellent tasting English Breakfast blend with a predominance of malty Assam that I like. Great with oatmilk. I also like that it is organic - seeing how there is some controversy in India a few years back about chemicals used in tea plantations. Overall, highly recommended. iHerbs shipping speed was great too!

I drink a few cups of tea every morning and wanted a loose leaf English Breakfast blend that tasted great and was a good value. I'm very pleased with this one! Very happy it's organic and was surprised at the size of the container, bigger than I expected. Great classic flavor. Totally worth the money--it's what I was looking for in a daily tea. Will buy again.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The packaging is very nice and high quality, I've never had an issue with the quality of any of my orders.The tea always taste fresh

d8a98b66-4683-43b0-9731-0b42995ffa93
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Good product at a decent price, which I use daily! (added some more herbs...). I also like the box - pretty useful (bought a few of these already)

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I enjoyed this tea. It’s has a mild flavor. I did have to use a little more than the recommended serving to get the taste I desired.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Quite strong taste of real black tea, but anyway not enough as for my taste. Quite delicious, would like to try other options of this brand. So far, this one is good. Package is convenient and look appealing.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Ok, a little disappointed because tea taste not strong enough. I normally use two teaspoon per tea port but I need to use three teaspoon with Tao tea.

Posted on May 15, 2021

The Tao of Tea is local to me and I was shocked to see their (overstock?) products on here for such a low price. I worked in the tea industry and have since become quite the snob. This is good stuff. This particular blend is a perfect breakfast tea. Slightly malty, a hint of smoke, and smooth. Delicious.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This tea has great quality ingredients, tastes milder than some other teas I tried.