PL

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I bought this for my kids but they preferred the original raisins. But I love it. It’s a bit on the sweet side but it tastes really good. A great in between snack when you’re craving a sweet snack. Each box is small so you can carry it around in your bag. It’s a healthier choice of a snack than most snacks out there so I highly recommend! The quality is great!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I just love the way these are packaged in tiny boxes! They fit easily in a lunchbox and very convenient for school, trips or just a day out! The smell, taste, flavor, texture, size and quality are all excellent! Highly recommend

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I have had similar yogurt covered raisins from other brands, but the yogurt shell always ends up tasting a bit tooo artificial, or too sandy. These were delicious! Creamy and not too faux-sweet. My toddler loves them of course, but the little boxes make it easy to portion.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It has become my toddlers fav snack which comes in handy but is also challenging at mealtimes,lol! 1 less star due to sugar in the snack but otherwise its pretty good. Definitely recommend and will reorder.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

very sweet but iloved it! very small packages you can take to school with you as a snack

37e60736-d8e8-413c-994a-0f7210f0a6c2
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

my kids love them nice taste and good portion size quality okey

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

love taste and clean ingredients, healthy snack for adults and children

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

love it, tastes amazing, but the small boxes are even more adorable