PL

Posted on May 8, 2022

Been on a big tea lately kick I love green tea but I wanted to try oolong because of the benefits it has burns more calories then green tea and about the same amount of caffeine, it keeps me energized throughout my day I love the flavor it tastes sweet best with lemon

adf5717e-9173-4366-8a76-662fdd910f9a
4f180317-2e2a-49fb-8b41-db61a690fe62
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I love this tea. I like the caffeine levels in oolong, and I LOVE the flavor of this one. The tea is ok hot - but OMG, it’s delicious as iced tea. We put four bags in a pitcher. It’s so good! Leave overnight for the perfect blend. If you find my review helpful, please hit like.

c929c68d-84f3-47f1-b445-8ff92b9975fa
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is the most beautiful tasting tea I've ever had! I just recently got into buying oolong teas and i figured i would try this one since it was flavored and it's so pretty. I highly recommend this one. I'm not usually a fan of peach flavored stuff, but this flavor is so delicate and refreshing. I definitely will be buying this again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This tea was excellent. I had never tried an oolong tea before and was not disappointed. Peach is always a favorite flavor, and it was a good blend. This is one I could drink frequently, as the taste is mild enough not to quickly get sick of. There are 18 bags individually packaged to maintain the quality of the taste.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Was skeptical at first but it's got me thinkng to try Stash's range of tea, i feel like buying every other flavour. Omg. Its good on it's own or if u put a bit of honey, it enhances the peach flavour. I normally use luo han guo(monkfruit) to add sweetness.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Ooh I love this. This isn’t one of those fruit teas where it just smells like the fruit but tastes like any other tea - you can actually taste the peach flavor in this, and the smell is also divine. Best of all, there’s no strange taste if you oversteep it, which means I don’t have to watch it like a hawk to get it to taste just right. It also works great as a cold brew.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Ive never tasted peach as the ingridient for tea before, and let me tell you its one of the most amazing blends that i could imagine. The serving is ideal, caffeine free. The size of the package is so convinient. The benefits are increase your mood because its so great.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Pleasant peach flavor. Great afternoon pick me up. Sachets make it convenient to grab on-the-go compared to brewing up loose leaf tea (which could be a higher quality product but less convenient). I reach for these when I need a change from my usual loose leaf Jasmine pearl green tea. These are pleasant enough that I don't find them inferior in taste.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

fell in love with my first cup of this white peach flavored Twinings tea; the unique blend of orange peel, lemongrass and natural white peach and peach flavors are a knockout. I immediately ordered 4 more boxes. The flavor is good any time of day, though I prefer the Black Currant or a darjelling for my first morning cup.