PL

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

I have been using the original belt and sweet sweat products for a long time. It really helped with my waist when I was cutting down for a show. I love seeing all the water flush out after taking off the belt. Even though I Don't compete anymore I still use this when I'm cutting. I love this belt comes in different sizes and it fits much better with the added velcro, plus love, love the color. Bonus I've never used the cleaning spray, so I'm excited for this also. I'm so happy to retire my old belt.

0e8aa816-57e8-4ea2-b160-11adf39120d6
Posted on May 15, 2022

Much better than the original, the extra velcro makes it much more secure.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Better quality than original

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Thank you.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Thank you.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

If the basic type is to attach once, it can be fixed more tightly because there are two fixing parts. The color is beautiful and I like the composition. However, there is a square silicone pad attached to the second fixing part, but it is surprisingly large and hard, has no special function, and tends to show a lot of blemishes. No hindrance to use

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It is very excellent, its size is correct, it is held right, and you can see the Mary who degrades the dress, I expected it to be hot and pinch, no 👍🏻👍🏻

8b999909-e597-4393-8f5c-5a809e81932a
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

A belt for narrowing the scalps in the abdominal area, comes with 2 preparations that help with this

Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Everything is super, I really liked it. I will take more