PL

Alicia
Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Does not give fitful sleep. Half a tab works well too!

I got into Source Naturals from testing a few melatonin supplements. Source Naturals Melatonin has worked the best for me so far. I take half a tab on nights when I need it to regular sleep especially after crossing timezones and after late calls. The 2.5mg dosage is great for me. Some other brands I've tried give me odd dreams or a fitful sleep.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I cannot go without this any more! This specific brand was recommended by my GP in Australia as what he personally uses. I was hesitant as to its efficacy, but willing to try anything. So glad I did! I have trouble getting to sleep and also waking up in the night wide awake and unable to get back to sleep. Partly due to having ADHD and my natural melatonin being delayed. These have changed everything!! I make sure to time them well, an hour before bedtime, and I get a full, deep night's sleep. Really incredible. Will continue to buy these regularly, so thankful!

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Our son has autism & has always used this brand of melatonin since young. It really helped with his sleep routine when we needed it. When he was young he would bounce off the walls all night & had trouble sleeping, he could go days without sleep. At first we couldn't believe such a small pill could make a difference but it did!!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great quality product. perfect dosage ingredients for what I need. quick packing. tablet size is small and easy to swallow.

Posted on May 20, 2022

It's just as I needed. Received in couple of days after the order was placed.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My whole family use Melatonin t aid in getting to sleep and this brand seems to work quite well

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Really happy with product and delivery service and customer service.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Gentle and easy to use Must follow instructions for best results

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Great quality melatonin. Have been using for a few years now.