PL

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
מצוין!

I love this product so much it’s honestly amazing. I’m usually afraid to try new scrubs cause my skin is pretty sensitive but the grains in this scrub feel very delicate on the skin and my face isn’t getting irritated and red after I use it. Plus the smell is unbelievable!!!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Am not big fan of physical exfoliators but this one is really gentle. I use it under shower. It gently scrubs and melts away as it s on sugar basis. Tastes sweet :)). Recommendable for sensitive skin. FYI my skin is dehydrated and slightly sensitive.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Smells great! I like how gentle the scrub is so for sensitive skin it great. It’s probably best not use too frequently since you don’t want to irritate your skin, best once a week. Quality of course is top notch, skinfood is a great brand.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

You feel like you want to taste it from the good smell that it has 😂. The scrub is very soft it wont hurt your face i recommend this

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

It is very nice product, great smell and helping a lot with the skin

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

High quality face mask and it smells wonderful.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Love the consistency

Posted on May 21, 2022

awesome product

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The wind went crazy and the shower was like strawberry jam. I used it and felt my face became like cotton. It really exfoliates and moisturizes.. My skin is dry and it suited me what I felt from it. Thank God I can go back and buy it because it really goes crazy.