PL

Iherboholic
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Really good natural simple flavour. I use it to make healthy simple cookies with butter, almond flour, and coconut flour sweetened with monk fruit. All products from Iherb. It tastes nice and fresh. نكهه لذيذه وطبيعيه. أستخدمها في صنع كوكيز صحي من طحين اللوز وجوز الهند مع زقده ومحلي مونك فروت كلها من اي هيرب. طعم منعش ولذيذ ومناسب لكل المخبوزات.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I use this versatile ingredient to add a very nice flavor to the lemon cookies and blueberry pie recipe that I have been making. I like how you can get a similar flavor to lemon zest without actually having to zest a lemon. It enhances the taste of anything that is improved by lemon.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Made cake with this and i got compliments about it being a perfect lemon cake Must say I also used lemon juice and peel it’s a good quality ingredient that I’m glad I have in my pantry I disagree with others as I find the package size good as it it a flavor and I don’t use it frequently

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Best quality lemon extract I've found. Adds the most amazing taste when used in recipes for baked goods especially in lemon cake!!!! Good trustworthy brand with quality ingredients and nice size packaging.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Quality is great, as always with products of this brand. It’s a way to flavour my lattes with natural ingredients or to add to the dough when I bake if I don’t have lemon zest handy. The taste is great, and the product is easy to use

Posted on May 29, 2022

Yet to use but this is a trusted brand for me - have used their almond and vanilla flavors as well and I'm sure this one will work just as well when I want a stronger lemon flavor in my baked goods.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Used this product in a cookie recipe and it worked beautifully. Had a light lemon flavor and tasted great. I want to try it in a muffin recipe and quick bread recipe. I will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I can't believe I didn't purchase this sooner! I use it in my blueberry muffin mix and it creates a delicious lemon aroma and flavor! Excellent quality and pure ingredients. I also like the glass packaging!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Good quality product that is great for baking recipes calling for lemons or oranges. Gives baked goods an immediate flavour boost without smelling or tasting artificial. The size may seem small but it lasts for quite some time because you really do not need very much for each use.