PL

Louise
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Good

These crackers are good quality, and they taste good. They make a good snack. Overall the ingredients are good, but they would be even better if the salt was either sea salt or pink himalayan salt. Still, these are a better option than most crackers, in my opinion. I consider them worth trying.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Was my first order , Yummy with no guilt , for dipping specially highly recommended 👍

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Wow I loved these they tasted great

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Okay but nothing special. Good snack for anytime.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Great healthy snack! Dry, but I like them.

Lyllow
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Auto-translated from French

These rice biscuits are OK, we can feel the taste of rice. These are not greasy and crispy biscuits (but do not overdo it). The packaging (plastic tray) protected the biscuits well because they arrived whole (not a lot of crushed biscuit). Allows you to snack a little without changing too many bad things. The ingredients and the quality are good. It's good but my favorite taste is still the soy and sesame one. If my review was helpful, let me know by clicking the thumbs up at the top. It won't always be fun. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It has a lot of weight. If it is changed to a separate package, it will be better. It has a very fragrant rice taste. The taste is hard and crispy. The taste is light. Eat too much at one time, drink more water!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It ’s a lightly baked senbei. It ’s a salty senbei. You do n’t have to buy it here, and it ’s cracked. ?) Without lipi