PL

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I have histamine intolerance and this is the only electrolyte I can use . Taste is great . And more potassium then sodium which is what I needed . No citric acid ! I love this brand . Wish this came in larger size . I bought 3 and will buy again

5717505f-12a7-4d12-87cc-2960e6e56255
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Love this product and so happy it’s now available on iherb. This is my husband’s favorite flavor. Beware, loose electrolyte powder can get sticky overtime so I recommend to use it up as quickly as possible after opening.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Excellent product. My son plays soccer - he is very fussy, but loves the taste of this. That’s one way to get good vitamins into him.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I usually get the non flavored version. I liked the taste but the ingredients for “natural flavors “ and “natural coloring” are not listed and I’d rather have a cleaner version.

Posted on May 1, 2022

These are very good quality electrolytes, saw one nutritionist recommending them. Taking while pregnant and will continue while nursing. I’m just not a fan of this orange flavour, reminds me of Fanta

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The ingredients are good enough and it helps with fueling up with electrolytes, especially after a good workout. But unfurtunately, the taste is not very good. It is hard to drink because of the taste. I will not be buying the one with orange taste again. Maybe the one with no taste is worth trying.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This brand uses high quality ingredients. Orange tastes better than seltzer.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

The taste iis least artificial compared to lemon and berry one

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great taste, I often mix it with orange juice. Refreshing/gives some energy, feeling just good! Great quality product!