PL

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Energy come at me!

This sublingal suppliment has definitey changed my life at work! Without water I can pump up my energy and absorbtion of B12 in a heartbeat! I have never tried this brand but have been really impressed with the quality. The taste is ok and not too strong but its absorbed before it would really even make a difference to your opinion.

Posted on May 26, 2022

These have been great for helping build up my B12 levels. The GPs B12 range is huge and despite being 'within' range I know I am too low in B12. It's nice to have a lozenge that melts quite quickly and has a pleasant taste. These supplements are helping me build it back up. Seeking Health is a trusted brand & I will continue to buy.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The combination of vitamin B12 with L-5-MTHF is perfect for people with snp's. The lozenges have a gentle sweet taste. Potency is ideal for one a day dosage. Seeking Health is a top quality provider, their products are developed by and for Dr Ben Lynch, expert in snp's.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is a daily supplement that I can feel gives me more energy throughout the day. The ingredient B12 is so important for the nervous system and metabolism, I feel like this has been helping me. I am taking the supplement in conjunction with others and feel the effects. This is a great quality product so I plan to order this again when I run out.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The best 2 forms of B9 and B12. I use it to lower my homocysteine together with TMG and B2. Beware that B12 can lower your iron though.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

A high quality brand! Works well for me in the form of lozenges (unlike in capsules). Size of tablets (lozenges) is quite small, anyway you do not have to swallow them, you put them under the tongue to dissolve. The taste is pleasant, sweet.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I take this every day and I can feel that it gives me more energy. I love that I can trust this great quality product from seeking health so I’ve already ordered another bottle.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Great product at a reasonable price! I take this along with NAC. Combined they help eliminate Brain Fog that naturally occurs with age. Results are almost immediate.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Gives a lot of energy! I guess I really needed a methylation catalizator. Take it in the morning. Easy to put under the tongue and enjoy the cherry flavor