PL

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
eco friendly and lovely smell

I absolutely love this brand! We've tried the oatmeal, almond and berry and they're all excellent. We're all excited when it arrives and my youngest has even tried eating the oatmeal soap because it smelled so yum! We is it in a soap net and it lathers up very well. I find one bar lasts a month so an entire box can last for a whole year per person.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This soap gives a fine, silky lather while filling the room with the lovely scent of a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar. The glycerine base counters the drying effects of our hard water and has the side benefit of not creating a problem with soap scum, a huge problem with most soaps when dealing with water with high mineral content. The bar lasts a long time and doesn't break down quickly like many other glycerine-based soaps. I use it in the shower until it reduces to a sliver and then use up the last at the sink to wash hands.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have been trying to find this product for years. I first used it years ago after finding it in a small co-op in Maine. The scent of the old-fashioned oatmeal bars leaves me feeling as if I’m showering in the same room as freshly-baked cookies. It’s perfect for sensitive skin and doesn’t dry it out like so many soaps do.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love it Smell like home made soap soo its true what they said lol Size? My god its huge i gave my friends and family bars of soap and they are big It cleans my face very nice and i use it for my body too oh i love it i need to use it longer to tell you if i see any difference but so far im just enjoying my experience

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

First of all I love the price of the soap I bought it for my home right before I’m getting married and it smells amazing I love how healthy it is and I just love that we can use healthy soap and it’s such a reasonable price and such a good product you can feel the love that wanted to making it as soon as you buy it

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Smells like a very sweet oatmeal cookie, the soap made me crave cookies for weeks after I started using it. Over time the scent isn't as strong as it first was, but it still smells good. It lathers really quickly, but may require a couple rounds of washing for oilier stuff. The oat solids fall off every now and then, and it's a slight hassle to clean them once they've dried up on the sink.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Nice and soft feeling under fingers, and also after on cleaned skin all over. It lasts long. Price is ok. I also wanna try the charcoal one, to compare the two, and will get back to you on the other one.

952f83c4-3faf-40c7-95a8-905f10db84ef
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love love love this soap ever since buying it over 5 years ago I haven’t looked back. The smell is divine and the consistency when lathering is lovely, can highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Never have a problem with this soap and have been using it for years. I have had horrible eczema through the years and it never causes a flareup.