PL

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Rip Van Wafels are the best waffles I've ever had. These are no ordinary waffles, they're the best. And I can't help but think that Snickerdoodle was named after this waffle cookie! I love the taste of these cookies. The texture is crispy and the caramelized sugar shreds into the cookie and gives it a great flavor. It's strange how I've been eating waffles like this for years and never knew what they were called.

3f300133-abd5-4f44-80ef-bfe9471971a5
b78564bf-3a83-4551-aaab-5aea5b828ab6
adee5f91-05d0-40bb-8b9f-086a2f63efc3
Posted on May 24, 2022

delicious!! it's big ! very satisfying and exactly like I tasted in Holland the quality is amazing the size it's good the package is nice great snack with a cup of coffee I was pleasantly surprised I would definitely order again I would recommend you to try for yourself ☺️

35686a7b-5aa0-4b5f-b8a4-f4b44ca099ad
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Quality wafers, pleasant taste and light cinnamon smell. The advantage is that they have fiber, relatively little sugar, quality ingredients. Convenient packaging and shape. I got them on sale but otherwise they seem a bit pricey, I wouldn't buy them at their regular price but I recommend them if you get a chance to try them on sale. I got all four types. Snickerdoodles are the sweetest in taste.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
1970

I like the taste. I got all four types of the brand. They are filling, I can have one or two for breakfast. Individual packaging is practical for travel. Few carbs and quality ingredients. They are rich in fiber, dietary. Of the four types, I prefer the ones with cocoa, but these are also very tasty. I would order again, recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the taste of these waffles. Can be used before or after a workout. They satiate, I have breakfast with them, their size is enough to satisfy hunger. Individual packaging makes them practical for travel and training. Quality ingredients, small amount of carbohydrates. They are rich in fiber, dietary. I took all four types. I would order again, I recommend.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Rip Van's wafels are the perfect mix of sweet and savory. The Snickerdoodle flavor is my personal favorite- it has the perfect amount of cinnamon and sugar. These waffles are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, making them the perfect treat for any occasion.

befed7e6-c428-40cb-9395-04821d27e04d
61bbad9c-44f5-4c18-8229-e628194e0184
3ad6282d-1b7f-4a13-888a-89ab58dbd8d6
87cf93f8-4d04-401d-916a-ce0e27695e53
7c122168-42fa-4491-a1d3-d1ce540ba8b7
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Small size waffles suitable for breakfast. The ingredients are of good quality, little added sugar, they have fiber. All are delicious. I think I detect a slight scent of cinnamon and vanilla. I got them cheaply, from a promotion. I recommend.

fe12b55e-7e9f-475e-92e7-9bc5ef34c22a
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I received this wonderful gift from my friend who read about it on my blog. It has changed my life. I feel like I have increased energy, focus and motivation - everything that a good supplement should provide. The quality of my sleep has also improved. It's great to know that there is a product out there with such amazing results! I can't recommend this product enough

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Very pleasant waffles with quality composition, fiber and pleasant taste. The price seems a little high to me, although I bought it on sale. Still, they're delicious, the packaging is travel-friendly, and they're filling. I recommend. I find Snickerdoodle to be the cutest of all four types.