PL

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Good

Quality scent and package and can be used for benefits to sensitive skin showing age. It's composition is helpful for firming and to moisturize the whole body. Size is 8 oz, texture is medium and it is useful for any season. I would use this product more often but the price went up and it's a bit pricey.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Try it at once tonight , sweet scent and feel fresh . I think the smell is fit for summer , but the size is a bit small , the price is high too ,

414e31cc-6fae-4835-a941-8659b78628b9
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this lotion- I can see a difference in my skin about 30-60 minutes after applying. It really helps plump up this nearly 60 year old skin!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I was slightly disappointed with the packaging given the price of this product, but of course it is what is inside that matters. It works well as a moisturizing body lotion but I would have preferred it to be more scented, but that is just personal preference. It absorbs well allowing me to get dressed after applying it.

Violettie
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

The smell of this lotion is great! But the texture is a bit thick and not easy to massage into my skin. The absorption is not really good! At the beginning i feel my skin looks firmer. But after a while it doesn't seem have any firmer effect anymore! So I finished one bottle and the discontinue using it! Hope this helps you :)

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Use this daily on my arms to improve their firmness. Lotion goes a long way. Needs to use it consistently to see results. Just be patient. No overnight miracle

Posted on May 16, 2022

this product is excellent you feel is tighten skin live Skin cleaning and fresh

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I've been ordering this for years. I truly believe it has helped and definitely feel my skin is smoother and a tiny bit more firm.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I live this lotion - it helps form the skin and the smell is really nice