Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Research, Kid's Detangling Conditioner, Creamy Vanilla, 8 fl oz (240 ml) - iHerb
PL

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I bought this conditioner for me, although I'm not a baby. It's great.My hair is so smooth after using it because of its good quality and the scent is very pleasant.Even if the the bottle is not very big it's a good size, because you only need a little bit.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

After purchasing black and neutral henna from this brand for my hair I looked into their other products. I've been taking care of my hair and body more(which is how I discovered iHerb to begin with) and thought kid's hair products must have better ingredients. This brand is very reputable and ethical regarding the ingredients it puts in products for consumers, and this conditioner is no exception. The scent is similar to their other products, kind of almondy, and the texture is amazing! This makes my hair so soft and hydrated for days after using. I have coily hair for reference.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I would say this is the perfect conditioner to use for kids with curly hair. It has this creamy texture and help detangle even the most tangled hair. The scent is like vanilla, not too strong though so that makes it perfect. Value for money too as the size is much more than I expected. I did have some trouble with the pump in the beginning though, it was abit harder to pump out at first but after a few pumps it's alright not much of a problem for me. Overall, I am in love with this conditioner..

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is the second time I’m ordering it, I use it for my 3 years old kid, he had curly hair and after using it the hair is easy to comb and the quality is good. No pabarens ,silicone or added perfume and so the ingredients are really good.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Overall a nice product , friendly to use for children, the quality and the ingredients are o.k, scent is vanilla and the cream help to care curly hair and make it easier to handle . I use it after shampoo so I can comb my kids hair easily. I don’t recommend wet the Co hair after applying the cream.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Works great, what a great value. It will last a long time as just one pump is more than enough for little girl's hair.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

tried this on my 4 year old daughter for the first time and I loved how her felt when I applied this. Will continue to use as part of her hair care routine

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Beautiful scent and so economical. I love the clean simple formulation for my 3 kids. It can be a bit heavy so it's best for actual knots.

Posted on May 9, 2022

the scent is not so powerful but it does its job as a conditioner it is gentle on hair it doesn't leave the hair greasy

Posted on May 5, 2022

This worked well on my five year olds long, fine hair. It also didn't bother her sensitive skin. Her hair came out silky and manageable afterwards. I only gave 4 stars because I didn't smell a vanilla scent.