Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Research, Henna, Hair Color & Conditioner, Dark Brown (Sable), 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
PL

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

The first time I bought a lighter brown tone, and it didn’t match my natural hair color. This time I purchased the dark brown and it’s a winner. the results are super. 100% coverage, the color looks natural and lasts for at least 5 weeks. The hair is soft and shiny after washing. but - beware! the henna paste left a green stain on my finger. only a very rough scotch scrub helped remove it. my henna recipe: 3 tbsp henna, 1 tbsp black coffee brewed with 1/3 cup of water, 1 teaspoon cocoa, 1 tbsp apple vinegar. Apply on dry hair and leave for 2 hours or more.

79f3b032-7cd6-4abd-9284-94d566ab375e
e34c189f-d209-4445-b967-f593a9f6b03a
29783aa1-eb53-4ef0-95d2-5ac3744e7c9a
Posted on May 23, 2022

Hehe I used to because i was so excited to do so. It does color ur hair if you have light color already. The lighter ur hair tone the lighter result. I am buying it again as it didn’t get my whole hair😭🥲. Not enough for long hair sisters.

d8e87130-4961-43f9-bddb-79b3131f57ca
e2bd202a-de65-4d30-a852-0e6a5b0a635b
da621cd2-ea3b-4cbc-adc0-82bc1806d0b5
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I bought it for my grey hair but for better result you need to used twice. it s also a great mask for the haire. It's a little quantity for that price. So if you need to buy it don't hesitate. If my review helped you I would love for you to like me☺☺☺

5a2cc97e-92e6-44d5-b109-0a3696407ba0
Posted on May 30, 2022

I mixed the medium brown with the dark brown and as my hair used to be red (now mostly grey) it came up a dark reddish brown. It was tricky to apply, it went on like mud, and my daughter gagged at the smell, although it didn't bother me much. I haven't used henna before but this was way better than my expectations. The grey is covered and it didn't stain my skin either. I can highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I found this product while researching as the "natural" dye I have been using was leaving my hair purple! I am allergic to all hair dyes containing chemicals. I did a patch test first and after 24 hrs. I used the Iherb Henna. I used the dark brown and I am absolutely over the moon with the results. Thank you so much. Just ordered 2 more!!!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Loved this product! My first experiment with henna and it produced exactly the result I hoped for. I have medium, mousy brown natural, unprocessed hair and purchased the Medium Brown shade. After an hour of this henna treatment, transformed to a rich mahogany. Application was smelly but not terribly messy. I bought the matching shampoo and conditioner so hoping this will last awhile.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I have been using this product for more than five years. I have about 10-20% of grey hair and this product covers my grey hair naturally (I have black hair) and looks shiney and thick. I need to do every three weeks which is a bit of work but much better than chemical colouring. I havs used different brand henna, but i alway come bak to this!

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

So easy to use and best to keep in longer. I left mine in for 2 hours, and since I have quite a bit of grey added in some Apple cider vinegar. Greys had a little more red shine to them, but the dark brown worked well and took away my previous orangy look from other henna I used. I have also noticed my hair is far more softer than it was before. Highly recommend this brand. Make sure to wear gloves and put a little coconut oil on skin by hair line to avoid any staining, although I noticed no staining on scalp with this.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I bought this henna for my mom, because she used to dye her hair with the traditional henna that makes your hair sort of red and I saw this on a trip and bought it for her and she was a little skeptical at the beginning, but she tried it and now she keeps buying it because she loves it and loves that it comes in different colors.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

First time ever trying henna to dye my hair. It did smell like fodder. LOL. My gray hair didn't quit go dark, it was more a copper color. Maybe some heat would help? The copper did blend well with rest of my head and I will use it again.