Page 1 - Reviews - Rainbow Research, Henna & Biotin Herbal Conditioner, For Normal or Color Treated Hair , 8 fl oz (240 ml) - iHerb
PL

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I am inlove with this conditioner, I used to barely use conditioner honestly but after trying to put I have been using it religiously after every wash, I put it all over my hair and scalp and leave it on for the biotin to work and I have seen a difference I can already see a bunch of baby hairs growing, I will buy the shampoo next time!

996af2c1-2dcb-495b-bef2-39db0f40571f
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Really happy with this product! The packaging is attractive, the scent is unique but once you get used to it it's nice as well. I have quite straight hair of medium thickness, and after I washed it felt very moisturized and light - it looked shiny and I actually got compliments the next day after using it for the first time. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I like the smell of this conditioner. I do wish this and the shampoo came in larger bottles without pumps (or sell refills so I can refill the little pump bottles). I used this conditioner following henna-ing and then the same shampoo, and the result is amazing. I can't stop touching my hair and admiring it in the mirror. This is definitely a great combination of products!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I was worried it wouldn’t be moisturizing enough on my curly dry kinda frizzy hair but as soon as I applied it my hair felt way softer and slippy and easy to comb through. I’m still unsure about weather coconut wax is a good thing to put on my hair but it seems good so far. I’m excited to keep using it and see how my hair behaves from it

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It smells amazing and it works wonder on dry hair and doesn’t make the hair greasy .. my scalp accepted it too that’s amazing

ef018a15-0438-4afb-8926-7f5cecc97ae5
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love this conditioner first of all because it’s natural it has natural ingredients and also the smell is really nice it smells like coconut and I really like it.

29d2a792-47bf-4c05-b06d-88539e01d5d9
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It's a pretty good conditioner if you leave it in for a min. or two depending on your hair type. It seems a good quality and a fair price. I'd recommend to try it at least, and see what it does for you unique of hair and scalp. Biotin is a plus as well.

Posted on May 25, 2022

It’s nice since it doesn’t leave my hair greasy, good for everyday use. But I noticed it does leave me dandruff no matter how well I wash. Maybe it depends on each person. It smells a bit herbal but not that strong, very light formula. But I don’t know why Iherb doesnt put same amount of shampoo and conditioner available for sale 😂

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I am comparing this against other conditioners I use specifically for colour treated hair and are not full of toxic ingredients. It is a good product in the sense of smell, feel and detangles the hair. I have fine and porous hair and my hair feels clean and looks shiny. But not sure why the bottle is smaller than shampoo though.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Both my husband and I love this conditioner, smells great and I have spent a long time looking for good shampoo and conditioner with biotin that works and also with a reasonable price! And this is it! It’s our second purchase, will continue!