Page 1 - Reviews - Rael, Inc., Reusable Period Underwear, Bikini, Small, Black, 1 Count - iHerb
PL

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm in love!! I have another pair from a different company which doesn't recommend to wash the underwear in a washing machine. I did anyway (I know, I know😃) using the most gentle and the threads went loose and the whole product went bad. So I was very happy to learn that this RAEL period underwear is washing machine friendly 😍 It just makes my life so much easier! They fit really well (I usually wear XS/S), the absorbing capacity is large and no leak even when doing yoga or sleeping. I'm buying another pair soon🤩 (Please hit like if you find my review useful 🌻)

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Wonderful! It's my first time buying period underwaer and I'm very pleased with these. I'm size 38-40 so I bought Medium but it is a little too tight so the next time I bought size Large and it fits great! I go to sleep with them and night during my period and I feel relaxed and safe they will not leak. highly recommend them. but a pair for my teenage daughter and she loves them too!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

bought one to try as i get pad rash really easily and i don't really like using menstrual cups. they work surprisingly well and can hold quite a decent amount of blood! the only downside to this is that it is made of a slightly thicker material so it took a bit longer to dry but i've repurchased more pairs since!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

LOVE them! absorbs well for a medium nightly flow, easy to clean out and fits true to size - but if you're between sizes I suggest size up.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

These are excellent. Generous fit so don't take a larger size. My girls say they work great and sit very comfortably. They feel safe. Their absorption is great too. Recommended!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Great menstrual underwear. Saves you money on monthly expenses of buying single use pads or tampons. It is also ecological and good for the environment.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I only tried them once. Surprisingly they did the job very well. No leaks at all, but I should keep testing them to be sure. The size S was a bit too small for me, I'll get the M next time.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love it. remains dry all day. way better than pads!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

A little thick (less suitable for hot days) but very pleasant, moderate absorption

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This is very comfortable! I use it on light days