PL

Posted on Dec 13, 2021
Great laxative I’d TOTALLY recommend giving a try

I’ve ordered this product for quiet a while for my grandmother who had been suffering from constipation and since she started taking the magnesium milk before sleep, she just got rid of the problem after just a few days. And besides, it doesn’t contain any medication, and provide an organism with a little of magnesium, so that makes even a better supplement, 1000%. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

66037056-2023-434f-bb74-53515efe117f

I ordered Philip's Original Milk of Magnesia from herb as the usual product became impossible to buy in the UK. I have no regrets! The speed and efficiency of service from herb was very impressive, the price was reasonable and the delivery was earlier than expected. The product itself is at least as good as the UK version, it is just as effective and the larger size bottle is useful. Milk of Magnesia is the only thing I have found that reliably and comfortably manages my IBS symptoms so I was very pleased to have found another reliable supply. Thank you, you have won a loyal customer!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I use it for deodorant mainly. It is a good size and it is great quality. I like it because it has clean ingredients. I gave it as a laxative once and I feel it has no taste. I bought several bottles and one dried up - I just added some water and used it for a deodorant.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Works gently as indicated in the instructions with no cramps. However, I’m sensitive to magnesium of any sort and the last time I took a child dose of 15 ml which did the trick but I still ended up with some diarrhoea. A couple of weeks before that I took the recommended adult dose of 30 ml which resulted in me sitting on the toilet with diarrhoea for half the night and the following morning. Having said that, I would still rather take Milk of Magnesia than any other commercial laxative.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I am very glad to have encountered this product. I have had constipation since getting my gallbladder removed. This has really helped my IBS and is a life saver.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

very effective 👌, taste is unbearable but the quality makes it all worthwhile, size is ok . I feel the benefits each time. its very mild not something that will drive your stomach crazy. I love it

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I had tried absolutely everything to resolve constipation - this works! I remember it from childhood but now it is difficult to find especially in Europe.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great quality, no discomfort and works fast. Taste not bad and has a lot of benefits compared to similar products. Size and ingredients are good. The dosage is explained well.

Posted on May 16, 2022

its working!! my daughter suffers from occasional constipation. a small dose of this magnesium milk did the trick without causing diarrhea or tummy ache. really helpful.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

this is great. i used it to make natural deodoarant and it didnt really stay together with the recipe but it does help a bit aginst sweaty smells.