PL

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The coconut oil smell is quite overpowering, but it’s one of the best hand creams out there for me! I bought 2 for myself and my daughter. My daughter often experiences very dry cracked skin on her fingers after swimming sessions. This cream works wonders, and heals her skin greatly. She now applies this hand cream everyday.

0e465bd7-27df-4852-bb62-7e00e243c715
Posted on May 8, 2022

I had used this cream before leaving the house, then walking I wondered where the beautiful smell came from and if anyone around had perfumed it. Then I realized it was actually my hand cream. I really like the way it smells. I also like that it is easily absorbed into the skin, giving it a velvety appearance, eliminating the feeling of dry skin and not leaving a shiny or oily effect. It's a quality product.

6c6a8207-53ec-40f9-850d-5e567040f46b
652a2e3c-56df-43b7-932c-adba77698d6c
6ac137dd-2ca1-43be-9212-8f5241dc391c
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I chose a hand cream with a good composition, my hands are very dry, the cream solved my problem and made them moisturized. Coconut scent is subtle and pleasant. The package size is good, takes up little space. The care of my hands is in good hands. I will buy for my mom.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have been obsessed with this hand cream for years. I rotate between Palmers Shea butter hand cream for a heavier coat, and this one is a bit lighter, but very hydrating. I buy these in bulk. I also use them on my feet everyday after the shower and never have cracked heals do to that.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

What can I say we have Palmer products all over our house and every room including both bathrooms it is in our nightstands as well we love these products that I keep in my beach bag when I’m on the water my hands get really dry this is amazing I will definitely buy it again

Posted on May 21, 2022

i love this cream, the smell, the quality, the size, the package, the composition everything is just perfect, it's been a part of my skin care routine for two years, its full of benefits and feels amazing on my hands, very relaxing and refreshing since its not very sticky

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is the best hand cream I’ve ever used. It’s so difficult to find a good hand cream as either sticky, too greasy or something else but this one is so nourishing and keeps your hands moisturised for ages so you don’t have to keep applying it on your hands. Love it!!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Super product - works well & smells good! It is stronger than regular Palmers - always good products! I wash my hands a lot - I teach school - and my hands were raw. In one night this healed my hands. The next day, the lotion kept my hands soft and provided a water barrier. This is really a good product - no negatives and reasonable price. It only takes a small squirt!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have been using Palmer's products for so long because they provide me and my skin with what it needs. This hand cream is completely free from parabens, dyes, mineral oils and more. It is natural and so good for my skin. My hands feel soft and look great. This is a great value for a top quality product and I give it 5 stars.