PL

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Great vegan alternative

Smells nice, absorbs well and seems to keep my dry skin quite hydrated. Applies great and I have very sensitive skin and no adverse reactions. It is not oily or greasy and Make-up goes on well directly after. Good price / value-quality for money. The scent could have been fresher.

0dd105ed-4824-4bf3-8b39-dde9c1eed9a5
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Was quite surprised how good this was! It has a slight scent of ylang ylang which is quite overpowering at first but quickly fades. Skin looks quite nice and smooth after using. Takes a while to absorb so I like to layer quite a bit on at night and doesn’t irritate it clog pores

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

As a vegan this products really use ful. Quality is good and the texture and scent is very good. Size and package is more than I expected. Benefits my skin. Its helpful for aging skin it has collagen in it. Very good on sensitive skin and moisturizes very well. Good for all season

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Receiving the product is like a joy. The packaging is so thoughtful and sweet! I think generally cream products does not sit well with my skin so I wouldn't comment on the use but I believe I will continue to purchase the brand because all of their designs are so pretty!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Very nice scent easy to use very good quality and good size. Very good for my age. Nice package. Very good benefit very good composition for all seasons. Very moisturizer gentle texture for sensitive skin. Very nice product for using in the night and for recovery too. Is easy to use and very gentle.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Love this cream - I use it almost every night. It has a nice faint scent, nothing too invasive. Size seems small but it lasts a long while - you don't need a lot each time. It's moisturizing but not sticky which I find some night creams tend to be. Doesn't cause acne, feels nice and I definitely feels the difference in the morning if I skip a night. I also suspect it reduced some of the wrinkles around my eyes, but who's to say for sure :) Price is relatively ok compared to other creams, but if you get it on sale - it's definitely a win. I'll probably but again and/or try other creams of the same company.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I just gave it 4 stars, because I have only started using it, and as for results it is to early to tell. What I can say, is that it has a very thick consistency, so it will last long, and it has a very nice smell. I usually use face products that does not contain fragrance, but it is nice and not to powerfull, smell. I love the packaging , the jar is a glass one, very nice color, everything about this product says care, pampering, glamour.

Posted on May 19, 2022

It has a delightful rosey scent to it, which I like a lot. It's texture is luxurious and thick and it feels pampering, and it's most definitely moisturizing. I like the packaging and the jar size is very decent. If it's really beneficial besides just moisturizing, then the price is also amazing