PL

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Effective Yet Gentle

I use these 10% AHA and BHA pads as toner after cleansing each night. They have a light coconut scent which I do not mind and dissipates quickly. Love that I never get a stinging sensation when applying to my skin, use them to keep pores clear and white heads away 🤞. Due to the packaging, these are great for traveling too without having to worry about liquid and carry cotton separately. Already purchased another jar!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this to try to get rid of some small white bumps on my face that won't go away. I can feel a tingle when I apply it but it doesn't seem to cause lasting irritation. I have used it on my body too and it does seem to remove dead skin because I can see it come off on the pad.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I've always been looking for an easy way to refresh my face. I am very satisfied with the result: the skin on my face is smooth and soft, like a baby's. Although I have very allergic facial skin and I was afraid that it might react badly. But nothing of the sort happened.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It's the first time I use peel pads, so after lots of research found these. I love them. The cotton pads are generously soaked and my face feels like it has received a beautiful non-toxic treat. Highly recommend if you want to up your facial routine. It will feel tingly when using them the first time, but that's normal. The second time I used them, my face didn't tingle as much. My face is looking brighter and my skin is softer.

iamnoreen
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This pads can be quite strong for people with sensitive skin, so would recommend not to leave it on face for too long. I left it for 2-3 hours and the redness stayed until the next day, so I adjusted to 5-10 minutes instead. Having said that, it’s a good exfoliating product, just give your skin some time to adapt to it and build up the tolerance.

It’s not as wet as other pads I have. Pretty dry so u have to use more than one each time. No scent which is good.

4aec976b-d9f7-48a0-96ad-1689f6c1ced5
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Not often used so far, but already think that my skin is smoother. Especially the flaky skin around my nose is way better. Great product with unbeatable price.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This works really well for the price! It did sting a little bit, but that's too be expected. There was no irritation after. I only use it twice a week because I do have sensitive skin. Highly recommend for this price point.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I'm enjoying using these peel pads. I like that they are not very harsh on the skin - just enough amount of acids for good exfoliation.