PL

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
I love it !

I have Sjögren’s syndrome and suffer from dry mouth. I use this product at night. Until now I would wake up several times a night for water. Since I started using this product my sleep has become more continuous as I have less need for water during night time. The lozenges stick really well to the gums and last at least 4 hours. The taste is very delicate. When I wake up from sleep my mouth is less dry than it was before I started using this product . And it's completely natural!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have significant dry mouth issues and my oral surgeon recommended that I try xylimelts. I tried the sweet ones and the mint ones, and they were fine. But I loved finding the cinnamon ones, they taste great and are something different from all the other stuff I have to use! But it's a mild cinnamon flavor and doesn't burn at all. I highly recommend these for dry mouth.

Posted on May 9, 2022

wow! i have Sjogren's syndrome so I have cotton mouth ALL THE TIME. It was almost impossible to sleep due to the dryness, but these delicious little pills have been my life saver. i don't wake up 276337 times per night to drink water. highly recommend these due to the great quality. I like the flavor, and they are perfect size for putting on your gums.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Excellent item. The direction is to use two at bedtime. I find using one sufficient. I used to wake up 3-5 times a night due to medication making mouth dry. Now I sleep all the way through. The regular and the cinnamon flavor are pleasant enough. No complaints. Good quality items.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

These have helped tremendously! It sticks well and doesn't fall. I would have given it 5 stars if they would last a little longer. I enjoy the cinnamon flavor better than the mint one.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It actualy works. Keeps the mouth moistured in the night.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I love cinnamon but I found the flavor on these too strong. They actually irritated my throat rather than soothed it. The other flavors are milder and more soothing.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I found the cinnamon Xylimelts as effective as the mint flavour for saliva stimulation but they seemed a little more caustic to the oral tissues.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Fine. I like it. You can take. Norm quality. See for yourself. I will take

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

great for those who take medication that causes dry mouth