PL

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Convenient packaging for coconut oil

Especially in the summer months, coconut oil becomes liquid at the temperature inside my house, so jars of it can be messy to use. This package makes it much more convenient. I don't have to squeeze at all, just pour, and it doesn't drip everywhere. I'm sure when the temperature gets cooler it might require warming up in your hands and more squeezing to get any out, but I'm confident that it will still be easy to use. The taste is amazing, I can tell that it is high quality.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I got this because I find taking out coconut oil from containers to be a hassle. I had to use to a clean dry spoon and as I use up more of the oil, there will be an empty space where the oil can be more easily oxidised. So I bought coconut oil in a squeezable pack where i can squeeze out the extra air in it. There is one downside to this though, more plastic waste (as opposed to a glass container).

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

High quality product suited for the entire family. Squeezable pouch is so easy to use and clean and it's perfect for travel. I feel comfortable with the origin of the ingredients and feel like I can trust the product. I wish they made a bigger size because we go through one pouch fast.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This coconut oil is a totally MUST HAVE for me. A huge plus that it’s squeezable - perfect both transportation and everyday use. As for me, I use this oil for all my purposes, when cooking, as a hair or foot mask, and as an ingredient for my DIY skincare products. Definitely will buy again, 5 stars!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

My Family uses this as moisturizer to keep skin soft and smooth. Tried to use this on the face and the benefits are just as great. Like the feeling of natural coconut oil and the squeezable pack made it easy and clean for use. Did not have problems using on sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Nutiva brand is the best tasting organic coconut oil we have used for baking as the composition of the oil stays incorporated with the flours when baking. The benefit of the squeezable is great for baking and for traveling.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I use coconut oil as a replace for mouthwash. It’s called oil-pulling. I love the packaging because it is less of a hassle to use :)

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

You squeeze, it comes out. So much easier and less messy than coconut oil in a jar. It’s a good amount for the money. I would buy again.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is an awesome way to portion out just a bit in the pan for morning eggs! Sooo easy! Great quality and no ‘coconut-eel’ flavor.