PL

Posted on May 13, 2022

I am diabetic type 1 and I love this quality Chromium. Also have cinnamon in it. Keeps my blood sugar at range and my appetite for sweet and carbs low. I highly recommend for diabetics and people who wanna control hunger. It's 500mcg ingredient that is the optimal. The package size is great. Lot of benefits. Great supplement.

4f1f3574-82f3-43af-a359-4eff6de785bd
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this supplement to help reduce my blood-sugar levels and control my appetite. I have no doubt that this product is of high-quality, because I've been taking it for a long time and I do think that it helps reduce my appetite and keep my weight stable. The ingredients in this supplement - three different types of chromium and also cinnamon - are very helpful for anyone who wants to reduce their blood sugar, reduce their appetite, and possibly lose weight.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great product quality and price. I am a big fan of NOW supplements and I have seen benefits both on my blood panel work and how I personally feel. Chromium is one of my staple supplements, especially when have a insulin spiking meal. This supplement has with my blood sugar monitoring, which I have tested. The large package and pure ingredients makes it a top choice!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Just started taking this Now Tri-Chromium. I take 1 capsule daily. I am a diabetic and I hope this will help to reduce my blood sugar. Waiting to take my next blood test at the doctors.

7b36cf4b-8731-4650-8004-2d0f55458bdc

I feel its only right to leave my review in Hope's of helping another. I'm a pre diabetic 28 years old , and from my own research and being proactive I bought a glucose meter and started monitoring I would always felt extremly thirsty and tired after certain meals (carbs) and even went to doctor to make sure I wasnt diabetic and the test came back that I wasn't but what most patients dont realize is that even though your test dont meet the mark for diabetes doesnt mean your not PRE diabetic (which is the first faze before getting to full blown diabetes), I did research and found tri chromium helps with blood sugar ,iv been taking it close to a week now and im very impressed to see I haven't had any blood sugar crashes it's been stable between the mid 80's to the mid 90's where as before I would be in 140 or higher, this is after high carb meals, now I dont have this issue another plus is that im no longer craving sweets (which is a major addiction for me)and im ironically not hungry as much now for some this may be a issue but for me someone that can stand to lose a few pounds this is a positive ,im very pleased with product i will continue to take it. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Chromium supplements are often used to control blood sugar with diabetes, provide relief from metabolic syndrome and polycystic ovary syndrome, control weight, and enhance muscle mass. More research is needed to provide support for these uses. Chromium picolinate is the form of chromium commonly found in dietary supplements. It may be effective at improving the body's response to insulin or lowering blood sugar in those with diabetes. What's more, it may help reduce hunger, cravings and binge eating. Symptoms of chromium deficiency may include weight loss, confusion, impaired coordination, and a reduced response to sugar (glucose) in blood, increasing the risk of diabetes. So it's good also for diabetics.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

e2f968b6-a8d4-4d6b-ab19-41891cb154a9
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

No side effects. Brought down glucose levels slightly to the 5.3-5.4 range. Will take long term to see it it can lower further.

ee900bb1-75f2-40a9-8486-bb032dbabeb2
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Got this to help with insulin resistance to help metabolise carbohydrates as I was getting some symptoms, it has helped already after just using one bottle.