PL

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
This has always the same good effect

I have a dose dependent glutamate sensitivity; as well as unspecific inflammatory bowel disease (extremely painful accompanied by fever); inflammation and fever after repeated physical exertion. L-Glutamine takes care of all those conditions. This is the dose I need to take to sleep after I overdosed on excitotoxins; twice a day for a few days if fever. It always calms down my digestive system. It helps with nitrogen transport as well. Great for athletes & for chronically ill.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This stuff is supposed to be great for helping the intestines heal and has shown in trials to be beneficial for people who have Crohn's disease which is why I have taken this. I believe using this in conjunction with wormwood, ashwagandha, and Boswellia have really helped me get healthier. I also take Reishi in the evening with the ashwagandha and panax ginseng in the afternoon and rhodiola first thing in the morning. Eat healthy, think healthy, hydrate healthy, then take healthy supplements and you'll be healthy...in theory.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This L-Glutamine i bought it and i use it always specially for many benefits one of it its helping me in workout and training and improving fitness. This is a high ingredients quality supplement package, suitable with diet and for many ages. I like it cause its a good tablet size and taste and by the way its easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I bought these to help heal leaky gut, and they worked. the capsules are a bit large but I like the dosage and quality of NOW brands. I open and put under my tongue for few seconds. they also help reduce some food and beverage cravings. (be careful when opening capsule in mouth it's very easy to inhale the fine powder and choke) I feel these helped my stomach/intestines heal much faster than diet alone. when I have a craving for anything and can't decide on what to snack on I'll open a capsule place under tongue and let it kick in while I decide what I want, that also helps impulse snacking. I have taken these when I have sour stomach upon waking and it seems to help a small bit.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I find that every NOW product I try is excellent! I had forgotten that I have a slight reaction to glutamine if I take too much to close together because I have been using other brands and nothing! That just goes to show you the other brands were not high quality at all!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I've been seeing L-Glutamine all over social media lately, so decided to see if it was worth the hype. I struggle with IBS and have read that a quality supplement will help with bloating and other digestive issues. I've been taking it for around a week, and although I have read it can take up to 30 days to start working, feel like I have noticed small changes in digestion and minimized bloating. I bought two packages to start and will be purchasing again if it helps like it seems it will!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

very effective/ it's the second time i ordered it and i'm very satisfied with the results. you can't really go wrong with l glutamine

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I usually take L Glutamine powder but have found these capsules good alternative. I feel much better when taking them and the dose is idea at 1000mg. Great size also, so they will last a while.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

helps stop sugar cravings and wanting to snack all the time!!!!! Really does work! The sugar cravings are your body telling you, you need something, sugar fills that craving but it is not what you really need. L-Glutamine is the amino acid that you are craving!