PL

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The silica complex with horsetail extract has done wonders for my hair, skin, and nails. I've been taking it for about a month now and can already see a difference. My hair is shinier and stronger, my skin is clearer and softer, and my nails are stronger and grow faster. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a boost in their beauty routine.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Some alternative doctor told me to take these wile getting rid of candida overgrowth, for it not to grow back. I took them together with b vitamines, Zinc before a meal and magnesium and chrome during a meal. I also used various things to fight of the candida. I no longer have a candida overgrowth.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Love this silica. Great ingredients and improves hair skin and nails. I take it both with collagen and alone just one pill a day. Size of a pill is a bit big but you can crush it. The supplements are nicely packaged and will last you many days. High quantity product and value for money.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I can't give an advise about effectivity, simply because it is always individual. This complex is very good and contain main minerals. I need silica for skin, specially because silica helps to produce collagen, but the spectrum of its impact is quite big. The size of the pill is quite big, but if to have it with food or water, then it is ok. Delivery and package was excellent.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This is a quality product, the capsules are a bit big in size but is necessary because of the quantity of the ingredient, the product almost doesn’t have taste, is an good option to supplement silica to better you skin and nails, I felt the benefit of having healthier nails and skin

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

My skin began to clear up, nails were healthier, and saw less hair fallout. When I ran out a few weeks back I began taking a different product, and recently I noticed more breakouts, my nails became brittle, and my hair feels like it's thinning out again. I realized that these symptoms began around the time I had stopped taking this product, so I am ordering a new bottle asap!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have problems with thin and inelastic nails and have been taking 1 piece of the Now silica tablets with each meal for about 2 months. Since it takes a few months for the nails to grow back, I can not yet notice a big change in the nails. However, my facial skin has become less wrinkled and looks younger. I will definitely continue to take these silica tablets and report again later.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very good product and it's a mineral that really helps in this difficult time. Benefits are among others: Promotes Hair, Skin, and Nail Health. ... Improves Joint Health. ... Boosts Bone Health. ... Enhances Heart Health. ... Reduces Digestive Disorders. ... Boosts the Immune System. ... Hastens the Healing Process. I always love this brand.