PL

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I admit being leery...in thepast I have bought bagged macadamias that were not good...I am talking the well known brand. I would only order the ones vaccumed sealed in a can that cost far too much. Having enjoyed other NOW products, I tried these. Wel....they were fresh, crunchy, not near as salty as the main brand, and had no rancid ones. All in all, likely the best macadamias Ive eveer eaten, save for fresh off my tree when I had one. I will continue buying these as long as they are fresh.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

The best quality Macadamia nuts for the price. Awesome value for this package size. Reclosable bag is convenient and keep the nuts fresh and crunchy. The nuts taste fresh and great and can be used for many pastries, stews and veggies or can be a great snack on its own.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

These macadamia nuts are my “go to” following my walks. The crunchiness, with a little bit of salt, just seems to be what I need to restore my energy…without going for the sugar. My daughter has some digestive issues, and macadamia nuts were recommended to her. I tried them and now eat them daily, about 15 nuts at a time.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Being vegan can be challenging at times. These mac nuts are a staple that keeps me going, and feel really nourishing. The only problem is how to stop eating them! They make a great addition to salads to give them some substance and extra crunch. Really one of my favorite foods.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Macadamia is my ever favourite nuts, I am just crazy about them, soo the recommended serving size is never enough, even the package is quite generous. I like that kind of greasy taste and herb always uses only real quality ingredients in its products. Imagine, the nuts are good as a snack when you are on a diet.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love Macadamia nuts and this brand is my favorite one when compared to other brands I bought on iHerb. The taste and texture are the best. Not too salty also, that I like. Macadamia can get really expensive especially if you go to Whole Foods or other health store but these are very affordable.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Yummy. Excellent quality and taste. No matter where you look these will be more expensive than other nuts. Good price when compared with other retailers. Good size and easy to read packaging. I have purchased many other types of nuts from this brand. I love them. I will be reordering more. Highly recommend this brand. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

These are so delicious and I often use a small handful to fulfill my salt cravings. Macadamia nuts are one of the few low-FODMAP nuts, so while I am very careful to eat only one or two of some other nuts, I can eat a lot more macadamia nuts. They are also nice in recipes; I cut them up as a replacement in a recipe for pine nuts which are more expensive but similarly soft. I also made a great cookie recipe which was basically just macadamia nuts in a blender with some maple syrup and chocolate chips. Even snacking on them pretty often, this 9 oz bag seems to last me a long time.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This macadamia nuts are in good quality adn awesome value for this package size. They are crunchy, can be eaten with salads, cereal, baking cookies, cakes or on its own.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Macadamias are my favourite nuts and these are a good quality product. I keep them in the fridge and have a few every other day with a bit of 90% chocolate.