PL

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Excellent! Gentle on the stomach

Because Potassium is important for the heart, muscles, and nerves, I decided to add this to my use. Prolonged stress has plagued and night’s sleep is irregular. I first started with one / day, feeling my well-being. I added at least 4 / days throughout the day. Then I started noticing diarrhea in the mornings. I paused for a while and my stomach leveled off. In other words, it is worth listening to the body in this matter too, what amount is suitable for one may be too much for the other. The 99mg / tablet of this product is just excellent, because then everyone can use exactly what they need and there is no risk of overuse. Yes and yes, my nervousness has leveled off a lot, so I use it as needed. And one of the important considerations for health is maintaining electrolyte balance, which gives the body just the building materials it needs. The potassium gluconate form is also the most gentle form for the stomach, remembering the amount of use to suit oneself. Potassium also supports normal PH.

Potassium is important for the heart, muscles, and nerves. Potassium levels can be low as a result of a disease or from taking certain medicines, or after a prolonged illness with diarrhea or vomiting. I take it as a part of an adrenal cocktail with Pink Himalayan salt and vitamin C.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This brand works great. I love this supplement. It has no taste. I take 1-4 of these daily. I am on the keto diet. It is a high diuretic diet. Because of that its easy to lose electrolytes. magnesium and potassium are the 2 main things you lose. When ever I wake up and feel swollen, like i am retaining water or can't getting my wedding band off, I will take 1-2 of these and drink water to pull the sodium out of my system. I take magnesium nightly before bed.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Full quality and high potency ingredients packages provided by NOW in this supplement, We need daily a high doses of potassium so NOW provide a good size and fine potassium with high benefits to assure a good daily dose. Myself i use three tablets with a meal to improve the minerals and the potassium daily dose from supplement and meals.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I like taking a few of these throughout the day in hot weather when I’m drinking tons of fluids. Potassium can lower blood sugar for some people- does not have that effect on me though. I use this brands powder too for my own electrolyte drink. Good quality.

bd037184-7352-490d-8e32-2bc713f39916
Posted on May 18, 2022

Ordered this product to ease leg cramps at night also to good water balance in system. Potassium is very important mineral required heavily and thing like a banana or two can not just cut it! Will reorder again

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

i really like the NOW products because they are great quality for the price and don't use many of the ingredients I don't want in my vitamins. I have refilled this product twice and plan to do again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It's my first time taking a potassium supplement and it seems to work well. The inflammation in my legs seems to have lessened/ improved significantly.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Suspected low in potassium because of cramps. There was excessive sweating too, for months. After taking it, the sweating stopped practically immediately. Cramps are hardly noticeable.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The best form of potassium out there and the price is reasonable. NOW is a great brand with high-quality supplements at a reasonable price.