PL

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Tastes like quality supplement. It is bitter though but I really don't mind it as long as the ingredients are genuine and beneficial. The packaging (dropper) wise can be improved a bit because somehow it is a little drippy. Small matter overall. If budget is a concert, know that this one bottle lasted me very long!

0a292cc6-c2c5-45ea-8a2e-7cce4b536e23
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This product is very good the quality is and the ingredients is very nice, i like the packaging and the benefits are very numerous really, i used it for my 6years old son and the product works very fast, i was thinking is not yet good for his age but it works very fine. Thanks to iherb for this product. thanks.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Slightly sweet for Olive leaf extract...so easy to down on its own! If I ever have a sore throat coming on, I take 3 drops of this before bed (along with vitamins and quality sleep) and I normally wake up feeling refreshed and without that (scary) dry itch in my throat.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

we keep this in stock in our medicine box as we try to avoid drugs as much as possible. A must have for flu season !

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This is an effective tool to clear bad bugs and restore some immune systems, as a side bonus, it is supposed to heal wounds faster when taken internally, for me it also works as a laxative which is nice.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Olive leaf extract has many benefits, chief among them are lowering blood sugar and cholesterol, which then lead to other benefits like better blood pressure and heart functions. Take it for maintenance, it’s great!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Excellent value for money. Very important to have this on hand. I consider it first aid in a bottle. Look up its many benefits on the web. Just don't take my word for it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is great for the immune system and usually tastes pretty bad! This brand is pleasant and easy to take. I prefer liquid supplements because I believe the are absorbed better. The price at iHerb is great!!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I use it when I have sore throat it helps, and the taste is great, very good quality and liquid form is more effective for me

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I have ordered this product several times with great results. It is antibacterial, antiviral & antiparasitic. I'm currently using it after an episode of food poisoning to clear out any remaining bad bacteria.