PL

Posted on Oct 29, 2021
Прекрасно!

Excellent Natural Beta Carotene from Now Foods. This beta-carotene is obtained from the seaweed D. salina. Beta-carotene in the body is converted into vitamin A. This transformation occurs when there is a deficiency of vitamin A. Beta-carotene increases resistance to stress and emotional overload, protects cells from premature aging, affects the recovery processes in the skin, participates in the production of immunoglobulins , improves eyesight. With a deficiency of vitamin A, the skin becomes dry, cracks, flakes, and becomes covered with acne. This may be accompanied by visual impairment, decreased immunity. I recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Good for my eyes. I can still read small print. The body converts Beta Carotene into as much vitamin A as it needs. So, taking Beta Carotene is safer than large quantities of vitamin A which could be toxic. We need vitamin A for good vision, immune system and skin.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This was my first time ever taking beta carotene supplements. I have noticed improvement in eye comfort since taking beta carotene supplements. Works great for my skin! Almost feels like it produces a natural glow, as well. Also GREAT to take if you get a sunburn. Beta carotene and biotin for the skin win I highly recommend it!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is not just a very good anti-oxidant but is highly effective in stopping /reducing the suns bad effects on the skin especially if one has a fair skin. Just one a day stops most of the burning after taking the product for a week and then continue through the summer.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

since recently having covid I felt like I really needed to boost my intake of vitamins and anti oxidants and some other supplements as well..I have really good eyesight for my age (mid 50's) and one of the reasons i attribute this to is taking beta carotene..it is a core supplement of mine and I will continue to take it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great product, with very well selected ingredients, high bioavailability and very important benefits for the whole body. I use it to increase the protection of my skin from the sun, against sunburn and with antioxidant action. The doses suit me perfectly. For better results, I take 1 capsule today after a meal. The quality of the product is also excellent.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

really good quality I tried to open the capsules inside it was oily orange pigment I did a DNA test for me and it shows that I have to take vitamin A daily but this composition is better as beta carotene is taken by body and converted to vitamin A so it will not make toxicity inches of increasing the amount the size of the pill perfect and easy to swallow .

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I chose these for their quality. The ingredients are of some of the best in the world. The size is not too much when swallowing them. The benefits far out weight the cost. At my age, my body could use all the help it can get. I used to have perfect vision. At my age, that has changed, so it's time for quality vitamins like this

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I order this every spring as a prevention, before the summer season - to prepare my skin for the sun Good quality and price, small tablet size

3c0d0c7b-2520-4c51-b839-02b29a63a501
2d2ea3b5-1719-4a9b-85cf-43f1b19e9423
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Have taken for decades, but lately I have not found this produce in stores locally. IHerb makes my life much easier with have this item in stock.