PL

CLICK 2 SAVE
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Now products are one of my favorite - it's a brand you can depend on. I use this brand for so many health care products. The price for this is really good compared to other brands. Also it's derived from Fumic Acid - which is the best by far. It taste is decent - way more tolerable than Trace Minerals, which I have a hard time getting down the hatch. Colloidal Minerals will help your body at a cellular level to repair and get to optmal health. I drink this when I having an epsom salt bath or working out - whenever I am sweating basically. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

We all need these essential minerals that we no longer get in our food sources due to soil degradation. Just one swallow a day (mix with a little water or juice) and have peace of mind. The taste is fine and I wouldn't be without it. NOW is a trusted brand.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very nice quality minerals in a sturdy package. My water has benefitted greatly from this product- best taste & value of all similar products I’ve ever tried. We had to switch from tap water to distilled water & i started having deficiency symptoms, including headaches. I add this to our water now so I don’t have to remember to take a supplement.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Probably the best value for money as far as colloidal minerals are concerned. Mix it with water and a little salt to reduce acidity and protect your teeth. Boosts energy levels.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have almost finished one bottle and ordered my second bottle so I wouldn’t be without and I will say I feel better when I take these minerals. Good ingredients, tastes good when mixed with water. Seems to be a high quality supplement.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

So far so good. I usually put this in the vegetable juice, easy to drink and a reasonable price helps me continue. It is so popular and is sometimes out of stock - that probably is the only issue with this product :)

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

So far so good! The taste is sort of lemony but it's good enough that even my 1 1/2yr old drinks it with no problem. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have been using this product for many years and firmly believe that it is a major factor contributing to good health. Love it and use it daily!