PL

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good taste - a little chalky in texture, but not unbearably so. I love the fact that it's vegan-friendly, too. It takes time to work, but is really effective when taken regularly. I definitely notice a positive difference in my sleeping (and lowered anxiety levels the next day) when I take it each night.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I bought this product because I found a video on tiktok saying how amazing this vitamin is, and the truth is, it's worth its price, I find the effect very calming, I take one pill before bed as instructed and I wake up energetic and serene the next morning

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Use this for sleep and mood. Size of capsule is tiny, so easy to swallow. Quality ingredients, small package. The benefits for my serotonin is excellent. A needed amino acid for mood, stress and sleep. No taste to this unless you open the capsules and empty powder in mouth and under tongue.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

My wife and I have been taking 5 htp for a months now. We notice our sleeps has been improving.. but we may not be huge fans of the taste 😅.

0c588072-ac57-4fed-8cc9-401331a82a88
Posted on May 23, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

It has a good quality of ingredient and the capsule size as easy to take taste it's serotonin and amino which is good benefit for sleep cravings and mood & stress the package was sealed well

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

The size of the chewable is great, easy for my daughter to chew and the flavor has a sour candy taste so she is happy to take them!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I couldn't get past the taste. I tried letting it dissolve under my tongue but it did not seem to work as well as the chewable product I was using before. I quit taking it. I do like other Now Foods products but I didn't care for this one.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This chewable is easy to cut in half or even quarters for those of us who prefer smaller doses. For those of us with fibromyalgia, this can raise serotonin, which plays an important role in pain and mood.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Takes awhile to melt in the mouth (or maybe I should be literally chewing it? Idk.). Don’t like the flavor too much. Wish they had berry flavors too. But price is better than other chewables.