PL

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This fish oil product is great quality. EPA and DHA is totally 550 mg which is more than other brands in my country.Therefore, its benefit me and also my parents who have age over 55 yrs. Its ingredients have tested that no toxic and heavy metals. Therefore, feel good, don't have to worry to have this product. Moreover, the package is good.

168048c1-86ec-44b7-8c2a-4135179d1b15
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 fish oil helps reduce inflammation and is taste friendly. Helps me with blood vessel and heart health, joint health and lustrous hair. So many benefits from the quality ingredients, my GP and Naturopath take it too. A good preventative. Easy to use packaging and safe for any age.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My doctor recommended taking an Omega-3 to help with my cholesterol level. After trying several different brands, this one was recommended when I was shopping at a health food store. It's the ONLY fish oil that I can tolerate that doesn't make me burp the fishy taste. Very pleasant

Posted on May 30, 2022

Nordic Naturals have been the leader of fine fish oils for over a decade. I rotate between the Omega-3 and Cod Liver throughout the year, and occasionally will get their Ultra Omega if I want to really up my Omegas. I wish the company made a Salmon oil, but what they make is great. If you have a problem swallowing the soft gels, you can easily bite the soft gels. The taste is nice and kids and people who hate fish don’t have a problem. I will usually take these with food, and nothing too hot, as with oils you’d want to preserve the heat sensitive nutrients. Overall, great price, great product. There’s no hype here, it’s purely a good product. It’s great for all any age. The quality is hard to beat. And the ingredient used are from deep water fish so there’s less junk found within the oil. The benefit of taking fish oils is so important for our overall health. Look at the package and it will highlight what it’s good for. I use it for my heart, eyes, brain, skin, hair, and overall daily function.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

One of the best omega 3 supplements you can buy! Good quality oil and it's in triglyceride form which is superior to other forms. Most brands don't even disclose which form they use. I also love the taste! It has a subtle lemon flavour, but not overpowering. No fishy taste whatsoever! I will allways go ba k to this brand!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I started taking this years ago based on a recommendation from my ophthalmologist for dry eyes, not to mention all the other benefits of taking Omega 3’s(heart, skin, muscles). Although the pills are large they are very easy to swallow and have a slight lemon flavor. Easy way to take a necessary supplement.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I really really like these ultimate omega-3 supplements. I was a little hesitant to try them because I’ve had reactions before with other natural ones. But I’ve had no reaction and I feel good on these. I’ve been taking them for over a month. I take these for my heart although I have not been diagnosed with anything. I know it helps because I feel so much better and have more energy . They also help my joints. I was battling some tendonitis and some lower wrist pain at the joint. After taking these for over a month I have virtually no pain. Only occasionally if I turn my wrist wrong. All without doing anything else but taking this supplement. I used to have to wear a brace for my hand and wrist and now I don’t have to wear one. I have just bought my second bottle in a larger quantity because I will continue to use these. I love the fact that you can check out the purity of the product online. They are independently tested and made from wild caught fish oil not farm raised.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Great clean fish oil with a good amount of EPA and DHA. Also the best part is no gross fishy taste or aftertaste. I haven’t had any heartburn taking these which is common with fish oils. I like the high quality of these and they’re easy to digest.