PL

WALLINGFORD
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

so far no complaints. it remains to be seen for results. it is tasteless. too me that was a biggy. every other one I have tried was a really odd taste. when you drink your morning coffee you don't want a strange flavor in it. it dissolves easily and quickly and completely so there are no lumps in the coffee.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This collagen powder has zero taste or odor. I don't drink coffee so I mix it in my tea, but even then I can't taste anything, which is great! It's a bit too early to really see any results, but I can definitely feel that my skin is much softer and more hydrated whenever I drink this.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Just finish two bottle, is a good collengen.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

According to the composition of Nordic Naturals, the form and taste are good vitamins. Acquired to restore health, the drug coped with its functions perfectly. I have known this wonderful shop for several years.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

If everything in the body is ready for collagen synthesis, then this drug works great. The skin becomes hydrated and more elastic.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great product! Fully corresponds to the declared characteristics, everything matches the description. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It's good because it's tasteless. It seems to have a placebo effect to brighten the skin