PL

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Excellent! Really big bottle for a good price. Tastes great.

First off, this tastes great. If you have ever eaten a chocolate/caramel/pecan turtle this tries to approximate that and it is very close. The bottle is very big and you will get a lot of use out of this. I tried it on vanilla ice cream and it was excellent. I can imagine all kinds of uses for this, and will have to, given the large sized bottle. Great value for the price. This is the family size and I'm sure many families will enjoy this as a dessert topping. Great stuff.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It’s made with real sugar instead of corn syrup, that’s why I bought it. My kids love it on ice-cream. The flavors are delicious! They taste exactly like turtles candy! (I tried both, the chocolate chip cookie one is extremely delicious too) they’re both so good! It’s large size bottles! Bigger than expected. I use it in my homemade frozen yogurt recipe, takes it to a whole new level. Also great in coffee if you want to make a flavored latte! My favorite purchase this month. Will repurchase!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I love this so much! The taste is totally reminiscent of turtle cookies. The smell when removing the seal is delicious and I love the taste, I love being able to get this type of product, I will definitely buy it again, great quality, great taste.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing my kids favorite

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I use this in coffee. It doesn’t really give the flavor I was hoping. It’s more chocolate than anything. I was hoping for a more nutty flavor. I don’t taste pecan or cookie at all. I purchased because of reviews, but didn’t have the same experience as others. Not bad though.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Super sweet! I bought this to use with coffee (feeling like Starbucks at home) But it remind me of the syrup you put on McDonald’s Sunday ice cream

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Delicious. Half a teaspoon of coffee upgrades with a wonderful nutty flavor

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The taste is fine but I don't feel like pecan is more like fake maple flavor. a large size bottle will last for a decade

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I bought this for me and my friends and it is a delicious treat that reminds us of home while abroad!