PL

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
the best one

this nasal wash is excellent, the use is easy, feel great quality and the size is perfect. finally one product it does the job well done.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I didn’t use it yet but i felt it’s so good lol ,, good package and good reviews on it

69a4a310-a539-4199-8596-5997dfe4897a
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality great ingredient great taste great use great benefit nice composition and recipe

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I should have gotten this sooner! And iherb had the best price! Works so good

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very good but if they added more sachets

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Nice known before and repurchased

Posted on May 12, 2022

well care ,refreshing ,I like it

lennyjs
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The best for sinus

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have been washing my nose for over ten years! There is also a nasal wash. I recently bought this electric nasal wash and it is very easy to use. This one works great and gets the dirt out of the nose very quickly. I think it's worth recommending.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I would have liked to know this product 3 years ago. It saved me from sinus problems from the beginning, but my condition worsened unfortunately and I must have a surgical intervention to remove adenoids, thank God. For everyone who suffers from nose problems, please do not postpone the examination and solve the problem from the beginning, and do not take many medications and see a good doctor who will solve your problem quickly, because nose problems also reach the chest and cause asthma attacks due to secretions.. God bless you and heal every patient, Lord.