PL

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Sambucus is the way to go

This tasty syrup is an easy way to get the benefits of elderberry. I personally like to limit my sugar intake and this item is sugar free. No guilt! It comes from a reputable company so the quality is first class. There are no additional ingredients so the emeritus is of pure elderberry

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have used this product ot help boost my immune system when I was sick and find it very helpful. It is a staple I keep in my house.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love this. I used to buy the original but always thought the taste was too sweet. So this is perfect!! Take it as supplement to improve immunity especially when feeling under the weather. Good quality!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

effective product to boost your immune system during the winter months. I especially like that it is sugar-free so i can take it multiple times without the spike of blood sugar

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

In the era of pandemic, we all have to stay strong! Our whole family use it just when we get the slightest sign of not feeling well. Love it! It works so well! Baby’s favourite! No trouble of having it!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

An immunity booster, a must have item at pandemic time. One bottle for whole family. Adding it to water, you get a nice juicy mix to quench your thirst! Early stage of cold and flu, take 4.times a day, you'll get over it in no time!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This one is in sugar. Thank God I found this sambucus without sugar. In this time of viruses you better have it in the house.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a great product that I take if I feel like I am getting sick. It is a huge immune booster. There are many times that if I take it as soon as I am getting sick I don't get sick.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I've bought a number of brands of Elderberry syrup, but this is by far my favourite. Not too sweet, but not too bitter. As someone who is prone to getting colds on a regular basis, this seems to help.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I like to alternate this product with Nature's Way Umcka Cold + Flu with Elderberry when I'm fighting a respiratory virus. I love that is Sugar Free. It's easy to swallow and tastes great.