PL

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Only used in our household at the first whiff of a cold, flu or other viral symptoms. It is combined with an increase in the regular dose of Vitamin C and it worked impressively at fending off such viruses before they have a chance of gaining a foothold. If they do gain a foothold, again, taken with the increased dose of Vitamin and the possible combination with other immune defenders such as Elderberry, Astragalus & Cat's Claw, they help reduce the duration of such infections. We feel the inclusion of Goldenseal root makes Echinacea more effective and this particular brand is the best priced.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal is the perfect addition to stay healthy is this season of cold, flu, and Covid I have tried other brands and this one is the best. And the place to buy from is iHerb their prices are great and delivery is quick. I recommend buying all of your herbal needs from iHerb.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The best quality out there and I haven't found any better priduct. The packaging is simple and easy to use. Whenever I feel something coming on, this it s my go to product. I had a bad tooth infection and could not get to the dentist. I took several if these over a 3 day period and not only did the pain of the infection stop but it hasn't returned. I saw massive improvement. I think it's a stellar formulation and supplement to keep on hand. The ingredients list is as pure as I've ever seen and I always get great health benefits ftom this product.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

During the COVID-19, we are looking the supplement that can help our immunity system works better. I read the overview of the product I found that Echinacea is designed to support immune system function. In my opinion it's good quality and package. It could help me fight with diseases.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Instead of taking something to hide the effects of a bug, why not take something that actually fights it so that you get better. I have even had this stuff recommended to me by open minded medical professionals.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This was recommended by a trusted friend. I take it the instant i feel a cough or sore throat coming on, and it really works better at minimizing my symptoms than anything else i've ever tried.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Great product, I use it now for anti-viral situation. I was using it in the past but had finished it. It is a very active produce, I also mix it with Echinacea herb(leaves) that does not have Cayenne, to be able to ingerate it easier.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Echinacea has been shown to improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation, and skin health. It may even have anti-cancer properties. However, human-based research is often limited. It's considered safe and well tolerated for short-term use

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It’s such a good quality and perfect for immune system, perfect for absorption and it has no taste every time i purchase this product

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Been a very sick season and this supplement has helped immensely! It should not be taken regularly (due to side effects of long term use on the digestive system/potential med interactions)