PL

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

so far so good. the quality seems good and so is the ingredient list. works for all ages and contains all the fatty acids and Omega 3 of the Krill oil package is good but wish we had a bigger package as it small. I'm happy with the benefits as I was never able to use cod fish oil. helps with my father's cholesterol levels and my younger sisters digestion. works for all ages. helps with hair and skin health, heart health and doesn't taste bad. I dont know if it assists in inflammation but as per the packaging it says it does.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

good quality of omega 3 for heart, cholesterol. no strange smell taste good easy to digest Price reasonable will buy again Reduced inflammatory recommended by doctor

Posted on May 17, 2022

Good product, after using it I like it very much.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Looks good. however, will have to take it to see nay results

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great price. iherb is the reliable eshop

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Seeing some results within 2 weeks

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

very very large. Hard to swallow

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

The product is very good, I didn't know the brand but I bought it because it is one of the few with 2000 epa and dha, which is the recommended minimum of omega 3 in any supplement.

Posted on May 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Omega-3 helps lower cholesterol and help normalize blood pressure, and thus reduce the likelihood of cardiovascular disease, so people say that omega-3 is clean blood vessels. pleasant

Posted on May 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I thought they would have an unpleasant fishy taste when smelling the bottle quite strongly but no, they don't taste like anything when treated and they don't repeat, I'm happy, I'll buy it again.